High alumina calcined bauxite with low fe2o3 is one of the principal ore of aluminum. Calcined bauxite contains hydrous aluminum oxides and aluminum hydroxides, formed through the laterization of aluminous rocks in tropical and subtropical areas .calcined bauxite is obtained by calcining (heating)superior grade bauxite at high temperature (from 85OC to 1600C) .this removes moisture thereby increasing the alumina content. compared to an alumina content of about 57%to 58%in raw bauxite, calcined bauxite has an alumina content of 84%to 88%.the heating is carried out in rotary kilns.
|Size||0-1mm,1-3,3-5mm,5-8mm..., or according to your request|
Calcined Bauxite Applications:
2. Precision casting / Investment casting:
bauxite grog fines can be made into mold for precision casting.
3. Refractory: high alumina bauxite's refractoriness can reach 1780°C.
It is charactered by good chemical stability and mechanical performance. (Al2O3 ≥48% with low Fe2O3)
4. Aluminium silicate refractory fiber: The high alumina bauxite grog can melt under 2000°C-2200°c in the electric arc furnace.After a series of processing, it can become aluminium silicate refractory
fiber, which can be made into fiber blanket, plate,cloth.
5. Mixing magnesia and bauxite grog with binders to pour the molten steel ladle for better overall
6. Producing bauxite cement
8. Ceramics industry
9. Chemistry industry for all kinds of aluminium compound.
Product Packing and Delivery:
Packing : 25kg/bag in double plastic bag or 1/1.2 ton bag, according to your request